Friday, June 29, 2007

Your Precious Love

Oh, how precious Your Love is for me.
You know my every move and every thought.
You whisper "sweet nothings" in my ear to ensure me of how much you love me,
but when needed, you chastise me when I'm wrong or out of line.

During our time of intimacy, you fulfill my every need.
You wrap me in Your loving arms where I feel safe & secure.

When I lay my head on Your chest, I can hear the blood flowing through the arteries of your heart.
It flows so rapidly because of how much you're in love with me.

Oh, how strong Your Love is for me.
You love me like none other.
When my love is directed elsewhere, you remind me of how jealous you are and that I belong to You.
Your Love will forever be true.

Lord, I'm thankful for Your Unconditional Love and for all You are in my life.
Lord, I Love You!


Written By: Kam-Marie J. Goodwin
Dated: 11/30/04

1 comment:

jamillah said...

Kam-Kam-Kam!
I am so proud of you...I am truly inspired and totally impressed. You look like a writer with so much to say. Keep on writing and inspiring, someone will truly be blessed such as I.

luv U Kam! -n- Keep Up The Good Work!!

Linda B.
Blessed to be a Blessing