Friday, June 29, 2007

Give God A Try

I've neglected you and now my whole world is turned upside down.
How can I be a blessing to someone else when I continue to mess up?

I say to myself, "Maybe I'm being used as an example for others while I go through, but how can that be...I cannot deal with this myself?"

How can I be blessed and be in the middle of a mess?
Am I being taught a life lesson or am I just proned to problems and troubles?
So what do I do now?
Where should I go and how do I get through this?

Only ans truly only through God.
He knows everything you will go through before it happens.
He wants you to turn everything, including your life, over to Him and trust Him.

Yes, it's easier said than done, but try it...that's the only way you will know.
God will be with you through it all.
Call on His Name and ask for PEACE to go through the rough times and JOY to keep you from emotionally falling apart.

Give God a try for HE IS the only one on whom you can rely.


Written By: Kam-Marie J. Goodwin
Dated: 12/18/03

No comments: