Friday, June 29, 2007

Pressing Through. . .

It's hard to rejoice in You when my heart is heavy and my mind is filled with many thoughts.
It's hard to sing Your praises when my current situations haven't changed on each new day.
It's hard to be joyful knowing there's nobody supporting the destiny You have for me.
It's hard to lift my hands in worship to You when I cannot see how my financial needs will be met.
How do you expect me to do all of this when I don't fell up to it?

BUT in spite of how I feel, I press towards You.
I must sacrifice my all to give You Praise.
And Lord, please accept MY PRAISE!




Written By: Kam-Marie J. Goodwin
Dated: November 2004

1 comment:

Millie Arce said...

It is when I worship all my problems seem to be lifted up. It is when I worship Him, He showers me with His love.