Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I Desire You

Lord, I do not know of any other way to show my adoration to You,
but through my pure worship.

Pour into me, Lord. . .fill my spirit with the more of You.
Wash me over in Your Precious Blood...cleanse me and make me new again.
Even when all is well, I still need to be renewed.

There is not other pureness, but You,
I want my heart to be pure like You.

Lord, I desire to honor You, glorify You, praise You and worship You.
Lord, I desire to please You.
Lord, I desire to have Your Heart...I desire to have You.

Written By: Kam-Marie J. Goodwin

1 comment:

THREEHEARTSN1 said...

Kam your words to the Lord are beautiful! Continue to allow God to use you thru your writings. Know that I pray for you and I love you. May the Lord richly Bless & Keep you. My love to you without measure, my cousin, my sister, my friend.

Tamiko C.