Friday, June 29, 2007

You say you love me,
but yet you hurt me.

You say you care for me,
but you're not really concerned.

You say I'm always on your mind,
so why don't you call me.

You say you talk highly of me,
so why do you always put me down.

You say you love to hold me in your arms,
but the only time you hold me is when you're beating me.

You say to yourself & others you're positive,
but yet you talk negatively to me.

You say you know & live the truth,
but everything you say & live turns out to be a lie.

You say, "trust you",
but you fail me every time.

You say this & you say that,
but what are you really saying. . .NOTHING!

So, I've decided to leave you because I've found & received better.
Jesus Christ is My All...In Him I have everything.

Now man/woman, what are you saying?


Written By: Kam-Marie J Goodwin
Dated: 12/16/03

No comments: