Friday, June 29, 2007

How to Weather the Storm

I'm in a storm right now and I'm feeling very alone.
I've tried to find someone to call, but they aren't answering the phone.
I've tried to find something to do to occupy my time and thoughts of the storm, but nothing works.
I really need help, but who do I call?
Who will be able to help me through the storm?

JESUS CAN!

For in His Word, he tells us, "Come to me all you who are wear and burdened and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28). "Cast all your care upon Him for He cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)

Jesus will take care of everything we go through as long as we come to Him.
Next time you're in a storm, call out the Name of Jesus; sing praises to Him and He Will see you through it.


Written By: Kam-Marie J. Goodwin
Dated: December 2003

No comments: